Downloadable .pdf Recipes
Main Dishes Recipe E-Book
The Main Dishes e-book contains 31 recipes from the Cooking With Fire product line. Each recipe contains ingredients and detailed instructions on how to prepare “food with attitude”.
Below is a sample recipe from the Main Dishes collection:
- 11⁄2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 large sweet green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cumin
- 6 8” (20 cm) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat oil and sauté peppers, onion and chilies for 5-7
minutes. Stir in cumin, then drain, reserving liquid.
- Sprinkle half of each tortilla with cheese and top with pepper mixture. Fold tortillas in half and place
on a baking sheet. Brush with reserved liquid. Bake 7-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Cut each tortilla into thirds and serve warm with salsa, sour cream and/or guacamole.