Downloadable .pdf Recipes
Salsas Recipe E-Book
The Salsas e-book contains 23 recipes from the Cooking With Fire product line. Each recipe contains ingredients and detailed instructions on how to prepare this “food with attitude”.
Below is a sample recipe from the Salsas collection:
Jalapeño Pepper Jelly
- 3 sweet green peppers, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped jalapeño peppers
- 1 1⁄2 cups white vinegar
- 6 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 6 oz. bottle Certo liquid
- 6 drops green food coloring
- In a large pot, combine green and jalapeño peppers with vinegar, sugar and cayenne pepper.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until mixture begins to boil.
- Add Certo and boil 5 minutes longer, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, skim off foam and
pour into sterilized jars.
- To serve, spoon jelly over a block of cream cheese and serve with tortilla chips, crackers and/or raw vegetables.