Downloadable .pdf Recipes
Side Dishes Recipe E-Book
The Side Dishes e-book contains 39 recipes from the Cooking With Fire product line. Each recipe contains ingredients and detailed instructions on how to make this “food with attitude”.
Below is a sample recipe from the Side Dishes collection:
Pepper Pasta Salad
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. dried sweet basil
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2⁄3 cup salsa
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and cook onion, peppers and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring
frequently, for about 5 minutes. Add herbs and continue cooking until vegetables are tender. Add salsa and vinegar and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a serving dish, add pepper mixture to pasta; sprinkle with cheese, toss and serve. This salad is also delicious when served cold.